Terms and Conditions
By ordering from www.autosectorresearch.com you agree to be bound by our terms. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order from our site.
1. Who is www.autosectorresearch.com?
www.autosectorresearch.com is a site operated by Global Industry Research Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 7101294.
2. How Do I Contact Auto Sector Research?
Please feel free to contact us at any time by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: +44 (0) 7587183397
3. Who Can Use www.autosectorresearch.com?
This website is open to users worldwide
4. Order, Payment and Delivery Process
- Select the report(s) you would like to order from www.autosectorresearch.com/research.asp
- Fill in the online order form. EU and UK customers should enter their VAT details. UK customers are charged 20% VAT. EU customers are not charged VAT as long as they enter their VAT number.
- Select payment method, by invoice or by credit card and enter your details.
- You will then receive confirmation by email. If you have selected payment by invoice an invoice will be sent to you via email. You will then need to organise the transfer of payment to us. If you order by credit card you will be sent an invoice as a receipt.
- Once we have received payment from you our dispatch agent will be informed and the report will be sent to you, unless otherwise stated within 48 hours (working days only). Please note that for hard copies delivery times will be longer.
5. Links to Other Websites
We may also provide links on our site to the websites of other companies. We are not responsible for these and they are subject to other terms and conditions, not ours.
6. Events Outside Our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control. This means floods, postal strikes, wars, industrial action, loss of communications networks etc.
These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Contracts for the purchase of reports from www.autosectorresearch.com and these terms will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.